Welcome to Oxford! Here at Daily Info we know how important it is to feel at home in your new city, so we've joined forces with an exciting selection of student-friendly businesses to offer a range of prizes to suit all tastes, whether you're into fitness, fine gin or film nights.
All you need to do is choose your top three prizes from the list below - and ENTER THE GIVEAWAY
An Italian meal for two at Mamma Mia Pizzeria
Mamma Mia Pizzeria has been keeping Oxford's students well fed for 40 years, and is known for delicious food in cosy, informal surroundings.
Cinema tickets for two at the Ultimate Picture Palace
Situated in the heart of the Cowley Road area, the Ultimate Picture Palace is one of Oxford's independent gems, offering a varied range of films in a quirky historic cinema.
3 x One month's free membership at Buzz Gym Oxford Westgate
Buzz Gym combines up-to-date equipment and expertise with affordability and easy-to-reach locations - it doesn't much more central than the Westgate shopping centre.
Luxury ice-cream and chocolates from iScream Gelataria
Think ice-cream is just for summer? iScream's offerings are known for tempting students all year round, thanks to their glorious flavours and indulgent treats.
Learn about gin on a tour of The Oxford Artisan Distillery
Known locally as TOAD (a nod to Wind in the Willows - how very Oxford!), our home-grown distillery is not only home to wonderful gin, but also hosts a range of live events throughout the year.
A tea-blending workshop at Bird & Blend
Bird & Blend offer every tea-lover's dream - crafting a tea perfectly suited to your own tastes, so you have a drink as unique as you.
Sunday roast for two at The Isis River Farmhouse
Oxford newcomers soon learn that the Isis is both a stretch of the Thames, and a brilliant independent pub famed for its gorgeous riverside garden and lots of lively music events.
A term's worth of gourmet coffee subscription from Jericho Coffee Traders
It's no secret that student life in Oxford tends to involve A LOT of coffee, and Jericho Coffee Traders run a much-loved local cafe and roastery - plus a subscription service, with your favoured fix delivered direct to your door.
Tickets for the opening night of School of Rock at the New Theatre Oxford
The New Theatre is a gorgeous old theatre which retains many of its original art deco features, and stages a vibrant mix of comedy, musicals, live music and plays throughout the year. See the stage version of this classic comedy on December 13th.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition closes at midnight on October 31st and any entries received after this time will be disqualified
- Entrants must provide a valid university/college email address from an Oxford-based educational institution and will only be contacted using this address
- Prizes to be selected at random from those who have shown a preference for a particular prize, weighted towards ranking of choices
- No cash alternatives are available
- No entrant may win more than one prize. Should an entrant be randomly selected more than once, an alternative winner for additional prizes will be selected.
- Winners will be contacted three times following their selection, however if Daily Info does not receive a reply within five working days of the third email, they will choose an alternative wiiner for that prize, using the same process as above
- For the Oxford Artisan Distillery Tour participants need to be 18 years old by the date of their visit, and may be asked for proof of age by the prize givers
- For School of Rock, winners need to be available to attend the evening performance on December 13th
- Prize for iScream is one litre of gelato and a box of 12 hand-made English & Belgian chocolates.
- Prize winners will be expected to adhere to any Covid regulations issued by individual venues/prize givers, and should be aware that these regulations are outside of the control of Daily Info, and subject to change according to ongoing developments and advice
- In the event that a prize cannot be redeemed due to unforseen circumstances, including further Covid lockdown restrictions, the prize giver retains the right to adjust the prize (for example, offering a take-away or delayed booking)
- Should no entrant choose a prize, that prize will be awarded to an entrant at random, following the selection of other prize winners
- Enquiries regarding competition processes, prizes and winners should be directed to [email protected]
- Daily Info assumes no responsibility for prize winners' experiences once prizes are accepted
- Email addresses will be stored in a GDPR compliant manner, and will only be used for the purpose of contacting entrants with an update following the selection of prize winners