The organiser says:
The day is for anyone who would like to take their first steps and for those who are active and would like to do more.
Come along and:
· Learn about what’s happening in Oxford and nationally
· Help shape action in 2020 and beyond
· Share how we can all work together to tackle the climate crisis
There will be introductory sessions and workshops on:
· Climate change, the path to zero carbon, and transport issues
· The ‘Oxfordshire Trees for the Future’ campaign
· Air Pollution
There will also be discussion on how we can organise in our communities, how we can work together across the county and how we share and communicate.
Places are free but limited so book yours online soon!