With England's highest student population (30,000+), half of Oxford's residents are aged under 30. The job market here is buoyant, with part-time jobs in good supply and one of England's lowest unemployment rates, plus the highest number of jobs in public admin, education and health.
Still the home of Oxfam and the mini, the presence of two world-class universities and one of the UK's largest NHS teaching trusts has resulted in a boom in biotech, research and development and creative media/IT spin-offs. After all, over 45% of us have qualifications of NVQ4 and above (compared to just under 30% for the country as a whole)*.
Daily Info carries all manner of Oxford jobs, from permanent positions in HR, teaching, research and publishing to part-time posts in catering, hotels and services - with many jobs that start TODAY. Whether you're seeking the perfect job or the perfect employee, our classified advert pages are a great place to start hunting. Good luck!
Jobs Offered & Wanted
– Seeking work? Browse our list of Jobs Offered here.
– Seeking an employee? Place an advert here.
– Seeking work? Advertise your services/skills to potential employers
here. See also Services
– Seeking an employee? Find one listed here.
– Browse our list of voluntary work, or place an ad for Volunteers
Gardening – Offer your services, or find a Gardener.